FERMENT the DINNER
Thursday 19 October 2017 - 6pm to 10.30pm
The inaugural FERMENT the DINNER will be held alfresco, under the stars and the watchful eye of Chef Jock Zonfrillo.
Jock will be presenting a FERMENTED FEAST, he has selected 8 Australian chefs and 8 South Australian winemakers, each course is carefully prepared with fermentation in mind and the wines are all natural ferments!
8 AUSTRALIAN CHEFS
– Karena Armstrong (The Salopian Inn)
– Adam James (Rough Rice)
– Jock Zonfrillo (Restaurant Orana)
– Oliver Edwards (The Summertown Aristologist)
– Duncan Welgemoed (Africola)
– Mat Lindsay (Ester)
– Emma Shearer (Lost Loaf)
– Mitchell Lloyd (Woodside Cheese Wrights)
8 SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINEMAKERS
– Alex Schulkin (The Other Right)
– Anton Van Klopper (Van Klopper Wines)
– Wayne Ahrens (Small Fry Wines)
– Gareth Belton (Gentle Folk)
– Taras Ochota (Ochota Barrels)
– Brendan Keys (BK Wines)
– Charlotte Hardy (Charlotte Dalton Wines)
– Tom Shobbrook (Shobbrook Wines)
Each duo will be presenting one course of the eight course degustation entirely based around fermentation, matched with natural, minimla intervention wines.
Tickets will be strictly limited. $280/head all inclusive.
The Menu will be revealed upon arrival.
Feel free to contact us about dietary requirements – we don’t want you to miss out!
Dress code: Cocktail